Friday, March 12, 2010

Need suggestions on the next mixtape.....

Right now I'm contemplating my next set of mixtapes. I just finished the Wale mixtape (drops Mar 24) and the Gucci Mane tape which drops April 20th and I'm halfway done with the Wu-Tang mixtape but I am not sure on who I want to do remixes on next. So please hit me up @ myspace.com/dubbyaman or Twitter.com/djhidef or facebook to let me know what should be next.

Upcoming mixtapes:
Remixes:
-Wale: The FLY Ep
-Gucci Mane: The Changing of the Guard
-Wu-Tang: House of 1000 Corpses
-Eastern Promises

Official joints:
-Mucho Deniro/Trak D and Dj Hi-DEF
-Jay Burna/Dj Hi-DEF: 2nd Degree BURN
-Dj Hi-DEF/Dj X Factor project
-RMG: Please Listen Carefully vol 1 presented by Dj Hi-DEF
-Mainetain/9th Wonder: Wonderful Muzik
-Scott Koncept/Dj Hi-DEF untitled project
-Dj Hi-DEF: The 1080P album produced by Hi-DEF/Gage

and this is all before August! I stay workin!

-HD
916-271-7112

No comments: