Thursday, May 6, 2010

NO MORE HI-DEF REMIXES...? Ever...?

It's been a pleasure providing people a fresh take on their favorite songs, but I don't want people to think that all I do are blends/remixes. I produce, I do official projects, but what has got me hot were all the crazy joints I remixed starting with Jay-Z/DJ Premier: The Premier Issue 7 mixtape.

Well, it's time for me to move on! In other words: there will be no NEW Hi-DEF remixes EVER again. My connect site got shut down and sued *fuck the RIAA* so I can't 'illegally' download acapellas from them anymore. I was tired of doing remixes/blends anyway so it's probably a good thing this happened. Still, I have COMPLETED the Wu-Tang mixtape (still waiting on Mr. Leeper to send me a few more acapellas) and it will drop in June. I mean, it's time I took a break anyway. Between January and April, I gave you Madonna, Drake, Wale, Michael Jackson, Wiz Khalifa and Gucci Mane mixtapes (I think I deserve a break) lol

I AM going to drop a few mixtapes from remixes I did previously. Call it a BEST OF, but it will be all NO DJ versions of my tracks and I'm sure you will dig them. Will be a 2cd set titled "Gone With the Blend" so stay tuned.

Here's an update of upcoming projects:
May 18th-DJ Hi-DEF/Defame
May 25th-DJ Hi-DEF/Trak D presents Mucho Deniro and The Pill: Radio Food
June-Hi-DEF presents Wu-Tang: House of 1000 Corpses
June-Hi-DEF presents Mainetain: Wonderful Music (produced by 9th Wonder)
July 4th-DJ Hi-DEF: Gone With the Blend

Summer
-DJ Hi-DEF/Jay Burna: 2nd Degree Burn
-DJ Hi-DEF/Mucho Deniro: Mixtape Killa 2

Winter
-DJ Hi-DEF & Star$cream mixtape and album

So there you have it, I am no longer doing remixes. Only official projects now.

EMAIL:
howiemoore@hotmail.com
twitter.com/djhidef
myspace.com/dubbyaman

Peace!

-DJ Hi-DEF

2 comments:

bertman said...

What up with that?!

Sweet T & Tigga Fan said...

I want to collab w/ you Hi-Def.
marquisdotroberts@gmail.com