Friday, October 29, 2010

HAPPY BDAY WEEKEND TO ME!

These next 2 beats represent the yin and the yang of my life.


'For every good deed, there are about 3 to follow. But never give in to the negativity and do your best to push on even when the world despises you'

But I digress. It's celebration time, bitches. Can't reflect on things I can't change. Oh yeah, I sent some more remixes and all that to the blogs who mess with me, and only 2 of the 8 or so have really kept it 'one hunnid' (lol) with me so big shouts to CURRENTHIPHOP.COM and DOTGOTIT.COM.

I'm still debating on whether or not "Hugh DEFner" will be a compilation cd or a 'beat' tape. I'm thinking the latter...we'll see. Maybe I need to find a few more 'spitters' out there. I'm sure there is SOMEONE out there that can get on these beats just like there is a "THE ONE" out there for me too. lol Guess I have my work cut out for me. Damn I have never written a longer blog before...well, maybe when I first started 'thisishd' a yr or 2 ago. Anyway, enjoy. Leave feedback and whatnot.

Peace to all. Happy Halloween. ANd HAPPY F'N BDAY TO ME!

"Depression tells me 'I suck' so I reply 'I ain't here because I fell down, I'm here because I got up!" -Joe Budden

HI-DEF-GOOD 4 YOU produced by HD
**This song was titled something else, but I decided to change the entire beat but keep the sample from Diana Ross"



HI-DEF-Out For the Kill prod by HD
**Sample from Flashdance the movie. I forget the artist's name. I was going thru my Pop's vinyl collection and heard some pretty dope stuff. Needless to say, this sample was one that really caught my attention.**
I loved the beginning part. In case you don't know what she's saying, it's "SEXY, AND HE'S SMOOOOTH" I used to be. lol

No comments: