Sunday, November 7, 2010

DJ Hi-DEF & Trak D presents: "Hugh DEFner" mixtape **SAMPLE COVER**




Since February of 2009, I have made Valentine's Day mixtapes where I take either a collection of old school songs/acapellas and blend them with new beats or do a rendition of a song, etc....Check out my previous Valentine's Day mixtapes "When Did You Fall In Love With HD?" and "When Did You Fall Back in Love With HD?" My idea for this mixtape, titled "Hugh DEFner" is to show all sides of my talent. This tape will take listeners from the highest places in life to the lowest depths of the soul. It's definitely guaranteed to make people feel a certain way whether good or bad.

So far I have the following artists committed: Jay Burna, Mucho Deniro, Maine Event, Defamed, Scott Koncept and Chief Stockton.

I've also been doing work lately with Trak D, a pretty well known dude out in the Los Angeles area, and we have decided that we will start pushing out projects together soon as the New Year is here. With me on my sample ish, and stringing the beat to match my creative side along with Trak's excellent 'producer/engineer' ear, this project "Hugh DEFner" can't go wrong. My only wish is that many people hear it and find it to be very enjoyable.

I'm not saying I want to pursue a dream with music, but it's always been a passion of mine. "Hugh DEFner" will be available in February....and you might even hear me, DJ Hi-DEF on a song or 2...who knows....?

No comments: