Monday, November 22, 2010

Joe Budden-Peace of Mind (HD remix) produced by Hi-DEF




This track is dedicated to the people of Oakland, Joe Budden fans, DJ HI-DEF supporters, and people that spread love everywhere and aren't always trying to wallow in nonsense.

This beat was produced by me, and I wanted to do it some justice. Needless to say, it is a blend and not an OFFICIAL song with Joe Budden but it's damn good in my opinion. Although Joe only spits for a minute, it's more to showcase my storytelling abilities/production in my songs.

So with that being said, I came across a Joe Budden acapella mix so I'm thinking I'll put another blend out next February....still waiting on a title though.

Enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving! Peace to all!!!! -DJ HI-'motherfuckin'DEF

JOE BUDDEN-PEACE OF MIND produced by Hi-DEF
DOWNLOAD/LISTEN HERE!