Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Back to work!

Hope y'all had a great Valentines day! Mine was shitty but it is what it is. Anyway, I just dropped a couple of Big L remixes I made. Be sure to check them out. I'll post links later.

I just got done mixing down Mucho Dinero's mixtape, Mixtape Killa. I made another movie y'all! Artists/managers get at me so we can do business! I'm open to working with anyone. Hit me up!

Peace!

-Hi-DEF

btw, you can find a Big L track I did on allhiphop.com. Looks like it's getting hated on a lot. I could give a fuck less though, people hated on "Cant Cheat Death" and that was my BIGGEST song to date. People are just haters by nature. It's all good though. I'm just going to keep feeding these remixes and artists until I get that deal. And even then I'm gonna go harder lol. Suckas!

No comments: