Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Get on the DJ Hi-DEF compilation!

Dropping in a few months!

DJ Hi-DEF presents Spit.Game.Crazy. the mixtape

Want to be on the next DJ Hi-DEF mixtape? If you're not a dope rapper/rnb singer/pop artist don't even ask lol. BUT, if you feel you got what it takes....please please please submit a track or two to howiemoore@hotmail.com! I'm trying to put out a mixtape mid May with ALL original music produced by me, RMG, and Flyhi Gage, so if you're down then holla @ me!

I'll be in LA in the next month for a week scouting, but feel free to get @ me anytime....

Artists confirmed for the compilation tape:
Mucho Dinero
Jay Burna
Main Event
Kid Flow
Mainetain
Scott Koncept
RMG
Lito Spitz


I'm looking for about 5-6 more artists. I'm trying to make an album here! ;0)

-Hi-DEF

No comments: