Wednesday, February 10, 2010

KINGDOM HEARTS 2!

Another...Gucci Mane remix I did last night. Still an early version, just need to bring his vocals down and adjust the beat a little bit. Anyway, I'm like 8 weeks away from debuting this project and I'm about halfway done now. I don't know which is worse: the fact that I grind hard and shovel projects/mixes weekly or bi-weekly or that I'm up to HERE with school work my professors are giving me. Yo, if anyone is great at Data Analysis HIT ME UP PRONTO *lol* I will PAY to have you do this bullsh!t!

Ok ok I digress....here's the YOUTUBE video *I've been doing a lot of these lately huh?* I just don't want to have to deal with these different sites I mess with getting burned out with having to put HD remixes out weekly. Hell, I'm sick of it lol. PLUS, I want to beef up my YOUTUBE page GREATLY, expand thisishd.blogspot.com and of course get new friends/followers on TWITTER/MYSPACE....oh and Facebook too.

Enough with the typing, allow me to let the music speak for itself. I wish I could've put this on the Valentine's Day tape I just did (see earlier posts for the link).

PEACE!

GUCCI MANE-KINGDOM HEARTS 2 *snippet*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just listened to this song. Couldn't stop listening to your remix. Can't wait for the full version! I hope there won't be as many DJ tags as this, but still an awesome song!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask in my previous comment, but will the full version be unedited or edited like in the sample you posted?

HD said...

Did you get the mixtape? I put out a no dj version. Lemme know if you need it. email me at djhidef1@gmail.com peace